The online application is open for the FY21 Artist Fellowship Grant for contemporary literary and performing artists. Updated application deadline is May 15, 2020.
1. CREATIVE PROSE (FICTION/NONFICTION): literary work in all varieties and genres, such as excerpts from fiction novels, short stories, and writing for young adults.
2. DRAMATIC WRITING: includes original stage plays, screenplays, and radio plays.
3. POETRY: includes original work in all forms and genres of poetry.
1. CHOREOGRAPHY/MUSIC & THEATER DIRECTION: includes original choreography in all dance forms including ballet, hip-hop, jazz, modern, and tap. Also includes music or theater direction of a play, opera, musical, or a devised piece of work.
2. MUSIC COMPOSITION: includes original composition in all musical genres including chamber, choral, electronic, experimental, jazz, opera and symphonic.
3. DANCE/MUSIC/THEATER/ STORYTELLING PERFORMANCE: includes original work from performance artists including dance, country/jazz/rock/opera/pop music, theater and musical theater, mime, puppetry, spoken word and storytelling.
READ THE GUIDELINES
Artist Services Program, Fran Morrow, 775.687.7106 or email
Artist Services Program, Stephen Reid, 775.687.7108 or email