- August 15, 2018 (Qtr. 2 projects: Oct. 1– Dec. 31)
- November 15, 2018 (Qtr. 3 projects: Jan. 1–Mar. 31)
- February 15, 2019 (Qtr. 4 projects: April 1–June 30)
- An applicant may receive only one Jackpot Grant per fiscal year.
- Organizations applying for funds to support an artist residency must submit an Arts Learning Project Grant or Artist Residency Express Grant application.
No match for individuals. 1:1 cash match for organizations. NAC requires that grantees report all in-kind contributions of goods and services as they have a cash value and demonstrate a broad base of community support.
Individual artists of all disciplines, including folk and traditional artists, community scholars and teaching artists.
- Individual applicants must have U.S. citizenship or legal resident status, be at least 21 years old, be a Nevada resident for 12 months prior to the date of application, and not be enrolled as a degree-seeking student in the area for which they are requesting NAC funds
ELIGIBILITY: NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS & SCHOOLS
Nevada 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and public institutions such as schools, colleges, community centers, youth organizations, museums, tribal entities, senior centers, park districts and libraries. Organizations in the process of applying for nonprofit 501(c)3 status may apply using a Fiscal Agent.
APPLICATION & REVIEW PROCESS
This is a quarterly grant category. As applications arrive, each is reviewed for eligibility and completeness by NAC staff, processed and scheduled for committee review.
REQUIRED SUPPORT MATERIAL
- All required Support Material must be submitted using the NAC’s online grant system: https://nevadaartscouncil.submittable.com
- An organization that has not previously applied for NAC funding is required to submit an IRS 501(c)3 letter confirming legal nonprofit status and a copy of its current board list
- Individuals are required to submit a photo copy of your Nevada Driver’s License for proof of eligibility. If you don’t have a Nevada Driver’s License, please call NAC staff to discuss alternate documents to demonstrate eligibility
- Individuals collaborating with other artists must provide work samples and résumés for those artists
- Support Materials Checklist
JACKPOT NARRATIVE QUESTIONS
- Sierra Scott, Grants Specialist, 775-687-7104 Email
- Vacant, Grants Associate, 775-687-7102