ORGANIZATIONS / PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
To receive a NAC grant, an organization must:
• Be incorporated and registered as Nevada nonprofit organization
• Have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code
If an organization has applied for, but not yet achieved, its 501(c)3 status, the NAC has a number of categories to which the organization may apply through the use of a Fiscal Agent.
Please note: some grants have additional eligibility requirements, please refer to the Grant Guidelines for more eligibility information for Organizations and Public Institutions.
Please also note that:
• Recipients of an annual grant may not receive a quarterly grant in the same fiscal year, but may apply for rolling grants.
• Recipients of a quarterly grant may not receive an annual grant in the same fiscal year, but may apply for rolling grants.
Click the image to view full FY18-FY19 Grants Guidelines
Nonprofit Organizations, Public Institutions, Private & Public Schools & Tribal Agencies
*Please read each grant’s individual guidelines for specific eligibility requirements
- Arts Learning Project Grant (Closed for FY19)
- Partners in Excellence Grant / Arts Learning Component (Closed for FY19)
- Project Grant (Closed for FY19)
- Jackpot Grant (Open for applications)
- Artist Residency Express Grant (Open for applications)
- Living Traditions Grant (Open for applications)
- Nevada Circuit Rider Grant (Open for applications)
- Professional Development Grant (Open for applications)